1. Cookies (called "Cookies") are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are intended for the use of the websites of the Service. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
2. Cookies will be stored for the purposes of maintaining the user's session as part of the service, to adapt to the individual needs of service users and service creation viewing statistics.
3. In the Service can be used three basic types of cookies: "Session" (session cookies), "fixed" (persistent cookies) and cookies external entities.
4. You can make changes at any time, the settings for cookies. These settings can be amended in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform on their device each time you enter in the Service User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
5. Please note that the restriction of the use of "cookies" may affect some of the functionality available on the website and prevent proper operation of the website.